100 Feet Per Minute. 0 Turn Radius
Competitive edgers grind into the turf, leaving mounds of dirt, dead grass and old mulch. BedShaper® cuts clean, easy-to-remove strips of sod, to create a perfect edge and an immaculate border.
- Move edging jobs forward; infinitely variable speed control in both forward and reverse
- Hydrostatic transmission, proven, reliable self-propelled action to get the job done quickly and easily
- Differential makes it easy to cut an extremely tight radius
- Powerful notched blade slices through the soil and turf to create a clean, sharp edge
- Cutting depths from .5″ to 4.5″ controlled by a seven position, easily changeable gauge wheel.
- BladeFloat™ lets the arm “float” over the obstruction, while the blade continues to cut.
- Zero-turning radius in transport
- 24â€� turn radius with blade engaged; easily cuts even small diameter tree rings
- Shape-Trak™ design mounts the blade in-line with the drive wheels. Blade follows the exact path of the wheels for precise edging.
- Tow valve for moving the unit without engine power
- Spring-loaded belt idler provides maintenance free operation and is fully enclosed in the frame for extra protection
- Lifetime blade guarantee against chipping, breaking, bending and delaminating
- Engine: Honda GXV390
- Displacement: 390cc
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, infinite speed control (forward and reverse)
- Blade: 16.25″ (41.3 cm) dia., Heat treated spring steel
- Bearings: Roller (greaseable)
- Frame: Welded, formed steel
- Cutting Depth: .5″ – 4.5″ (1.3 cm – 11.4 cm)
- Depth Adjustment: Pin, 7 position
- Tire Size: 145 / 70 – 6
- Dimensions: 43″ (109.2 cm) W x 51″ (129.5 cm) L x 43″ (109.2 cm) H