The 34″ wide Ventrac NX340 Snow Blower is built for commercial snow clearing operations of sidewalks, driveways, and other areas. A two stage snow blower, the NX340 features a 12-3/16″ diameter solid auger for best snow transfer, a large 18″ diameter fan, and the ability to move pounds of snow per minute at distances up to 30 feet. Standard features include adjustable cast iron skid shoe discs at the rear, high carbon hardened steel shoes at the side, and a reversible high carbon hardened steel cutting edge.
The hydraulically activated discharge chute can rotate 228 degrees, all from the convenience of Ventrac’s exclusive S.D.L.A. control system. Chute deflection is manually adjustable. An electric chute deflection controller is optional.
- Sales Model: NX340
- Full Description: NX, NX340 Snowblower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: SSV Mount System
- Length: 47 in.
- Overall Height: 51-1/2 in.
- Overall Width: 34-1/4 in.
- Weight: 350 lb.
- Blowing Distance: 30 ft depending on conditions
- Chute Rotation: 228 deg.
- Auger Diameter: 12-3/16 in.
- Main Auger RPM: 180 RPM based on 3,600RPM
- Fan RPM: 750 RPM based on 3,600RPM
- Directional Control: Hydraulic
- Fan Diameter: 18 in.
- 70.8192: KIT, 12V ACTUATOR KJ/NX/NJ
- 70.6006: KIT, 12V FRONT NT
- 70.8188: KIT, DEEP SNOW NX340