Pro Crack Cleaner: Larger Brush. Dual Belts. More Power.
The Pro Crack Cleaner cleans cracks and crevices in asphalt and concrete surfaces quickly and easily. Clearing away debris and undergrowth is extremely important before laying down crack filler and applying sealant. Dual belts to the brush clear crevices quicker and more thoroughly. Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Convenient Controls: Adjust depth tension, and start and stop the brush all from the operator’s position.
- Adjustable Front Wheels: Can be raised and lowered to adjust to uneven surfaces while the brush keeps clearing.
- Easy to Maneuver: Lightweight and low center of gravity, increases maneuverability and makes it easy to load and unload.
- Standard 4-Wheels: Provides great balance, stability and steering. Eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- Dual Belt Drive: Translates into more power and double the grip to minimize slippage. Belts will last longer increasing the longevity of your unit.
- Long Lasting Wire Wheel: Extra durable 9″ wire wheel(p/n 4046)consists of twisted spring steel and is the choice of many contractors in the paving industry.
- Safety Features: Protective guard over wire brush and mud flap shields user from debris.
- Large Gas Tank: Large gas tank reduces refueling intervals.
- Honda® GX120 engine
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the brush and reduces slippage during application.
- Large heavy-duty 9″ diameter twisted wire wheel brush ideal for cleaning out expansion joints and cracks in asphalt or cement
- Brush depth adjustable up to 4 inches
- Brush shield keeps debris off the belts
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and brush engagement all from the operator’s position
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
- Large gas tank size reduces refueling intervals
- Engine: Honda® GX120
- Displacement: 118cc
- Handles: Anti-Vibration Grips; Extension Handle Optional
- Cast Iron Cutter Head: Fixed
- Drive Belt: Dual Belts
- Wire Wheel: Heavy-Duty 9″ Diameter Spring Steel Twisted Wire
- Wheels: 4 – 8″ Steel Hubbed
- Fuel Capacity: 3 Quarts
- Dimensions without Extended Handles: 54″ L x 17″ W x 33″ H
- Weight (pounds): 77 lbs.
- Warranty (Unit): 1-Year Limited; (Engine): 3-Year Manufacturer