Pro Vac: Superior Suction Makes Clean-Up a Snap.
Clears leaves and debris at your pace with the power, performance and capacity to get the job done. Superior airflow provides plenty of suction to fill our industry-leading 74.47 gallon capacity bag â€“ TWICE that of the competition â€“ so you can collect more debris and get the job done quicker. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Control: Padded handle for comfortable control.
- Power â€“ Best in Class Suction: Proven design produces smooth flowing high volume airflow for better suction.
- Sleek, More Compact Unit Design: Low 40â€œ height for clear line of sight over unit.
- Intake Hose Kit: 12 ft. hose and dual-handle nozzle attaches to the housing intake for cleaning flower beds, under decks or porches, and other hard to reach areas.
- Large Capacity, Easy On/Easy Off Bag: 8 bushel / 74.47 gal. (U.S.) with single lever bag clamp.
- Warranty: 2-year. Engine warranted separately by manufacturer.
- Powered to perform. Powerful Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard engine.
- Industry-leading suction. Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Top loading. Fills debris bag completely without loss of suction.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don’t just sew in a bag liner, you install a â€œwindshield”. Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40″ unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts â€“ no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid â€˜scalping’ and â€˜digging in’ on rough terrain
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™
- Engine Displacement: 6.5 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 Quarts
- Bag Design: Top filling, 26″ diameter, single lever release
- Bag Capacity: 8 busheI /74 .47g al.(US)
- Blade Design: Efficient shredding
- Impeller: 16 3/4″ dia., 5 blades, 1/4″ thick
- Drive Wheels: 12″ pneumatic rear
- Front Wheels: 10″ pneumatic front
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- Length: 62″
- Width: 29″
- Height: 40″
- Nozzle Type: Height adjustable, floating
- Nozzle Width: 29″
- Optional Hose: 12′
- Warranty: 2-year