Smithco’s most popular top of the line Ultra roller is loaded with new and exclusive features.
- Wide stance for driver safety.
- Hydrostatic drive â€“ no chains and sprockets â€“ less maintenance.
- Patented Speed Boss â€“ Superintendent sets rolling speed.
- Direct drive to two 8â€³ identical powder-coated rollers provide uniformity and climbing ability.
- Easy maintenance access to engine, drive and steering.
- The quietest gas-powered roller available.
- Engine – 16 HP (12kW) Briggs Vanguard gasoline engine, two cylinder, air-cooled, electronic ignition, full pressure lubrication system with replaceable filter, cast iron cylinder sleeves, engine mounted air filter.
- Speed – Infinitely variable 0 â€“ 10 mph (0-12.5 kph)
- Ground Pressure – 6.12 psi with 175 lb. operator on hard surface. 4.28 psi with 175 lb. operator on fine turf ( variable with turf conditions )